BERLIN (AP) — A young man in Germany has died four years after being poisoned by a co-worker and falling into a coma. The state court in Bielefeld, which convicted the suspect in the case last year, confirmed the death on Thursday, German news agency dpa reported. It said the 26-year-old’s parents spoke about their son’s suffering during a trial last year. A 57-year-old man, identified only as Klaus O. for privacy reasons, was sentenced to life in prison The defendant, who has appealed the verdict, had peppered co-workers’ food with mercury and other substances over several years, leaving one in a coma and two others with serious kidney damage. He was arrested in May 2018 after surveillance video showed him putting a suspicious powder on a colleague’s sandwich at their workplace in the town of Schloss Holte-Stukenbrock.
- Vietnamese man dies after eating dog poison disguised as candy
- Man gets eight years in prison for SEZ protest violations
- Man dies after falling into open sewer in Saigon
- World's oldest man dies at 111
- HCM City man dies of swine flu
- Stuck in ferry jam, man dies on way to hospital
- Man dies after fire breaks out at Trump Tower in New York
- Man dies after falling off river cable crossing
- Hai Phong man dies in house fire
- "Germany Year in Vietnam" 2010: Economic Cooperation in the Limelight
Man dies in Germany years after co-worker poisoned his lunch have 231 words, post on apnews.com at January 9, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.