By Aaron Perine – January 16, 2020 12:57 am EST Share 0 Comments 0 Phase 4 is here and Marvel Studios is trying to forge a new path after the events of Avengers: Endgame. Well, if they ever wanted to revisit the past with Iron Man, Joe Rogan has a plan for that. Robert Downey Jr. sat down with him on his podcast to discuss a number of projects and he had the opportunity to pitch a grand return for the character. Most fans are still kind of clamoring for more time with Tony Stark after his heroic sacrifice, but it seems like they aren’t going to get it anytime soon. It feels like Downey isn’t exactly waking up every morning feeling like getting back in the lab for another round of villain battling either. Still, Rogan and fans around the world wonder what could be if that moment were to ever come.“Here’s what I think, they go through a few semi-lackluster Avengers movies without you,” Rogan jokingly began. “There’s a moment where the world’s fate is at stake and they’ve realized they need a super genius. Then, they figure out how to restart that time machine.”It sounds plausible enough… Read full this story
- Robert Downey Jr. reprising Iron Man role for Marvel spinoff: report
- Robert Downey Jr. walks out on 'Avengers' interview
- Robert Downey Jr. shows emotional range it takes to play Iron Man
- Robert Downey Jr. stars in first post-Marvel role: Dr. Dolittle
- Robert Downey Jr. says Apple Watch is meh
- Robert Downey Jr. shares 'Avengers: Infinity War' set photo
- 2019 MTV Movie and TV Awards: Avengers: Endgame stars Robert Downey Jr. and Chris Hemsworth surprise the crowd during director's Best Movie acceptance speech
- HTC Taps 'Iron Man' Robert Downey Jr. as New Pitchman
- 'Iron Man' Robert Downey Jr. back with HTC One M8 spot
- Robert Downey Jr. jabs Martin Scorsese's comments about superhero films: 'It plays in theaters'
Joe Rogan Pitches Robert Downey Jr. on an Epic Iron Man Return have 325 words, post on comicbook.com at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.