ISL: Kerala Blasters FC scored five goals for the first time in an ISL game. © ISL Kerala Blasters ended their 10-match winless run in the Indian Super League (ISL) with a convincing 5-1 demolition of Hyderabad FC at the Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium in Kochi on Sunday. Bartholomew Ogbeche (33′, 75′) scored twice in a contest that saw the visitors score the opener through Bobo (14′). Vlatko Drobarov (39′), Raphael Messi Bouli (45′) and Seityasen Singh (59′) also managed to add to the hosts’ dominant display. It was the first time that the Kochi-based side scored five goals in an ISL game and the result takes them to the seventh spot in the table while Hyderabad continue at the bottom.After a lacklustre start to the game in which the teams struggled to create chances, Hyderabad FC took the lead using a transition from midfield to good effect in the 14th minute. Bobo nicked the ball in the centre, and passed to Abhishek Halder who, in turn, released Marcelinho into plenty of space down the left flank.The Brazilian forward crossed the ball low across the face of the goal for Bobo who slipped in between the centre-backs to tap it into the… Read full this story
- What does the U.S. Open course tell us about who will win?
- New York City FC-Galaxy Preview
- Changes recommended for FCS playoffs
- Golson tosses 3 TDs, runs for 3 as No. 10 Notre Dame fends off Navy
- Seager hits 2-run HR, Mariners hold on to beat White Sox 7-6
- Brewers end 8-game skid in 8-4 win over Reds
- Brewers end eight-game losing streak with win over Reds
- Sun Devils get signature win
- Suns’ confidence growing along with win streak
- Braun leads Brewers to 11-5 win over Cubs
ISL: Kerala Blasters FC End Winless Run With 5-1 Win Over Hyderabad FC have 290 words, post on sports.ndtv.com at January 6, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.