close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for Jan. 1 Fox News Flash top headlines for Jan. 1 are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com With a threat to test a “new strategic weapon” in “the near future” North Korea has, in effect, put an ICBM to President Donald Trump’s head in order to gain the two concessions it wants most: sanctions relief and some sort of security guarantee. North Korean leader Kim Jong Un is now playing a dangerous game of geopolitical chicken, telegraphing to the world that he most likely will test a new long-range missile that could kill millions of Americans if it landed in a heavily populated area – but would be guaranteed to provoke a devastating U.S retaliatory attack on the North. Trump needs to play his cards right now and base his strategy on an understanding of why North Korea continues to build and test missiles and why it refuses to abandon its nuclear weapons. KIM JONG UN SAYS NORTH KOREA NEEDS TO TAKE ‘OFFENSIVE MEASURES’ TO PROTECT COUNTRY’S SECURITY If he succeeds, the president can minimize any potential nuclear challenge coming for the communist regime and even bring Kim back to the… Read full this story
- Trump Calls For ‘Complete Denuclearization’ of North Korea: ‘Kim Will Make a Wise Decision!’
- All the Ridiculous Things About Donald Trump’s North Korea Summit With Kim Jong-Un
- MSNBC Host Can't Stop Laughing At Trump's North Korea Real Estate Pitch
- DPRK NORTH KOREA – To bow or not to bow; Pyongyang explored [part 1]
- Trump: We’d Be at War With North Korea if Not For Me
- Pressed on North Korea, Pompeo dodges timeline specifics
- Trump taps North Korea envoy as State Department No. 2
- Trump’s North Korea Summit Once Again Pits Conservatives Against Trumpists in Media
- Trump says U.S. and North Korea are talking directly at 'extremely high levels'
- Trump says summit with North Korea's Kim is 'very, very good'
Harry Kazianis: North Korea's Kim has THIS goal in mind (no, he's not crazy). Here's how Trump should respond have 332 words, post on www.foxnews.com at January 1, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.