Stock Market FLC group’s stocks attract cash flow The Saigon Times Daily Tuesday, Jan 14, 2020,17:58 (GMT+7) FLC group’s stocks attract cash flowThe Saigon Times Daily The facade of the Hochiminh Stock Exchange. The local stock market made a slight rebound on January 14 – PHOTO: HOSE HCMC – Stocks in the FLC family, especially that of construction firm ROS, drew the attention of investors amid the local market’s slight rebound today, January 14, while liquidity in the local market also significantly improved. The benchmark index of the Hochiminh Stock Exchange added 1.16 points, or 0.12%, over the previous session to close at 967, with 155 stocks advancing and 163 others falling. Trade volume exceeded 190 million shares worth over VND4.2 trillion, soaring 30% in volume and 53% in value. Block deals contributed over VND2 trillion to the overall value, with some 14 million CTG shares, worth almost VND308 billion, and over 10 million NVL shares worth more than VND555 billion transacted. The VN30 basket saw a rising differentiation in the afternoon, with 11 gainers and 13 decliners, while the remaining six moved sideways at the close. Of these, steelmaker HPG rose as high as 3.1%, lender VPB inched up 2.7% and its fellow… Read full this story
- Cash Flow And 3D Printing Among 11 Reasons Hewlett Packard Could Continue To Soar
- BlackBerry Gets Positive Cash Flows
- Tenet looks to slower growth, improving cash flow
- Best Investment Ideas 2014: Six Technology Stocks
- The Impact Of Facebook's Secondary Stock Offering
- Shell Buys BG Group For $70 Billion
- Guru Pans: 14 Stocks To Steer Clear Of In 2014
- Disruptive technology reaps cash as venture capital pours in
- Why Is Adobe Stock Up So Much?
- Tim Cook, Dr. Dre And The Battle For Apple's Cash
FLC group's stocks attract cash flow have 275 words, post on english.thesaigontimes.vn at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.