Photo: Tuoitre. PANO – Quang Tri province and the provincial Traffic and Transportation Department last week held a ceremony to put the Cua Tung Bridge over Ben Hai River into operation. This 500 meter-long and 9 meter-wide bridge linking Gio Linh and Vinh Linh districts of Quang Tri province cost 59.6 billion VND. The bridge is part of the cultural complex on the banks of the Ben Hai River and of the Cua Viet-Con Co-Cua Tung eco-tourist route. The bridge will play an important role in boosting the socio-economic development of coastal communes and forms a coastal transport route from Quang Binh to Thua Thien Hue province. Translated by Duy Minh
- Watch yet another truck get stuck under the 'Canopener Bridge'
- What Was Left Of New York City's Worst Bridge Was Finally And Completely Obliterated
- Trucker Destroys Historic Bridge Because She Didn't Know How Many Pounds Six Tons Was
- 's Phoebe Waller-Bridge Is Creating a Cat-and-Mouse Crime Drama for BBC America
- Bracket Computing bridges local servers, cloud capacity
- Apple Pay now available to CUA customers
- Windows 8: CUA says nay
- CUA says 'Tata' to old core-banking system
- Cuscal, CUA brings tap-and-go payments with software emulation
- Qld floods take down CUA net bank
Cua Tung bridge put into operation have 200 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 14, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.