Caitlin Wiesen, United Nations Development Programme resident representative in Vietnam The United Nations Development Programme’s (UNDP) Human Development Report 2019, titled “Beyond income, beyond averages, beyond today: inequalities in human development in the 21 century” (HDR 2019) was recently launched in Vietnam-a country that has embarked firmly on people-centered development and has prioritized equality in its socio-economic strategies and plans. The launch of the report took place globally around the world last December. It is the first of a new generation of human development reports for the UNDP, to accelerate thought leadership, and drive conversations on the future of development, and in so doing, advance progress towards the 17 Sustainable Development Goals. The UNDP is delighted to have partnered with Thomas Piketty (author of the best-selling book Capital in the Twenty-First Century) and his team at the World Inequality Lab to produce this report which focuses on new ways of measuring and approaching inequalities. The topic of the report in 2019 is a pertinent one as systemic inequality is deeply damaging our society and harming the human development progress. There is much that Vietnam can be proud of in this report. Indeed, the country’s progress in human development has been… Read full this story
- Wedding Photograph Albums - How To Secure Long Lasting Memories Of The Big Day
- Wooden Gifts - A Better Choice As a Long Lasting Gift
- Safe Herbals Solution For Long Lasting Erections
- Marriage Separation Advice - How to Close the Gap and Bring Him Back
- Reverse Funnel System - Closing the Gap
- Promotional Pens Are the Perfect Option For Long Lasting Advertising
- Memory Foam - Better Long-Lasting Mattresses
- Tips for Securing Long-Term Writing Clients
- The Portable, Long Lasting and Environmentally Friendly Way to Promote Your Business!
- Build Long Lasting Relationships With Promotional Business Gifts
Closing inequality gaps to secure long-lasting progress have 311 words, post on english.vov.vn at January 24, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.