General Ngo Xuan Lich and General Tia Banh inspecting the Vietnam People’s Army Honor Guard. General Ngo Xuan Lich hosted the reception for General Tia Banh and the Cambodian delegation at the Headquarters of Military Region 5 and held talks with the delegation. General Tia Banh introducing to General Ngo Xuan Lich members of the Cambodian high-ranking military delegation. General Ngo Xuan Lich (left) and General Tia Banh The Vietnamese delegates participating into reception and the talks with the Cambodian delegation include: Lieutenant General Phan Van Giang, member of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of Vietnam (CCCPV), permanent member of the CMC, Chief of the General Staff of the Vietnam People’s Army, Deputy Minister of National Defense; Senior Lieutenant General Nguyen Chi Vinh: member of the CCCPV, permanent member of the CMC, Deputy Minister of National Defense; and Major General Le Hien Van, Deputy Director of the General Department of Politics of the Vietnam People’s Army. General Tia Banh’s official friendship visit to Vietnam takes place when Cambodian Prime Minister Hun Sen has paid an official visit to Vietnam. Moreover, Vietnam and Cambodia are to celebrate the 50th anniversary of diplomatic relations (June 24, 1967). The visit is… Read full this story
- Italy, Netherlands pay solemn visit to Auschwitz
- Heat facing scrutiny as Suns pay a visit
- Wolves Wednesday: Adelman pays a visit
- Preview: Guthrie takes the ball as Royals pay a visit to the Tigers
- Blues pay only visit this season to San Jose
- Stanley Cup pays a visit to Notre Dame Stadium
- Guillen, always a Tiger, pays a visit
- Defensive investment paying off;New personnel, team maturity and rotation bringing more stops.
- Cavs focus on defense, evaluation as Wizards visit
- King James pays a visit to the dentist
Cambodia defense minister pays official visit to Vietnam have 297 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at January 19, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.