Includes usage, tracking, and reporting for unlimited users, sites, and refrigeration assets
PITTSBURGH (PRWEB) January 15, 2020
Bacharach, an industry expert in gas detection and analysis instrumentation, announces its’ award-winning Parasense Refrigerant Tracking and Compliance Software is available for free with full-feature capabilities and unlimited users, sites, and refrigeration assets. The cloud-based software is ideal for any organization looking to reduce refrigerant emissions and support regulatory tracking and reporting needs while eliminating reliance on spreadsheets or other less sophisticated methods.
The software is an enterprise-scale system to track refrigerant usage, leak inspections, and leak events, as well as provide compliance reporting for EPA 608, CARB, F-Gas and GreenChill.
Notable software features include:
- Compliance Calendar that automatically schedules and reminds about compliance activities.
- Regulation Workflow that maps regulations into specific tasks to maintain compliance.
- Compliance Score that gives a visual indicator to the state of compliance across the enterprise, regions, sites, or assets.
- Automatic Leak Rate Calculator that provides a rolling 12-month view of refrigerant usage as a percent of system charge.
- Enterprise-level to Single-site filters and data summaries.
Parasense Refrigerant Tracking software is designed for facility managers and compliance officers who support multi-site organizations like supermarkets, food processing plants, cold storage warehouses, hospitals, universities, or K-12 schools. The software is also valuable for smaller organizations, as well as for mechanical and refrigeration contractors that want to offer refrigerant management as part of their service.
The software is also supported by professional services from the Parasense Information Center (PIC) team. The PIC team provides fee-based, value-added services such as data importing, pro-active data review and recommendations, periodic report preparation, and contractor coordination for timely completion of inspections, repairs, testing, and record-keeping. The combination of the software and the PIC team services provides a complete solution for enterprise-grade refrigerant tracking and compliance.
The use of Bacharach’s high-performance fixed and portable refrigerant leak detection systems provides organizations with a complementary, proven solution for identifying low-level refrigerant leaks, reducing refrigerant emissions, and achieving best-in-class leak rate performance (less than 10%/year). The Parasense software portfolio is in use by over 1,000 sites including supermarkets, food processing, and data centers. software and service offerings.
For the original version on PRWeb visit: https://www.prweb.com/releases/bacharach_award_winning_refrigerant_management_sotware_now_available_for_free/prweb16838373.htm
- Award-winning Bagillt pupils do their bit by cycling, walking and scooting to school
- Award-winning company to open new shop in Goring
- Win tickets to award-winning musical Sunset Boulevard
- Award winning stand-up Patrick Monahan is back at the Colchester Arts Centre
- Top eco tips from award-winning schools
- Community heart transplant: villagers reveal how they made their little start-up an award-winning business
- BUSINESS: Former Sapper and founder of Wiltshire's SMARTech energy up for Ex Forces in Business Award
- WIN: A two-night break with dinner at Hotel Indigo Glasgow
- Galgorm Resort chosen to host global luxury spa awards
- WIN: A two-night stay at Murrayshall House Hotel
- WIN: A luxury Lake District getaway with Macdonald Leeming House Hotel
- Fire-hit business up for 'Yorkshire Grit' award
Bacharach Award-Winning Refrigerant Management Sotware Now Available for Free have 515 words, post on www.chron.com at January 16, 2020. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.