Hanoi (VNA) – By 2030, the northern province of Bac Giang will become an industrial province with the GRDP ranked among 15 leading provinces and cities nationwide.
The plan aims to uphold all potential, advantages, resources and human factors to develop the province fast, comprehensively and sustainably.
By 2050, the province will turn into an industrial province of modern, comprehensive and sustainable development.
The plan heads to sustainable development in line with environmental protection, natural calamity prevention and responding to climate change, which is suitable with the context of international integration and commitments in bilateral and multi-lateral conventions Vietnam has joined.
It also pays attention to ensuring social equality and affairs, focusing on the development of disadvantaged areas as well as distributing, exploiting and using land and natural resources effectively.
In 2019, the province’s GRDP was estimated at 108,925 billion VND, or 4.7 billion USD, up 19 percent./.
- Deputy PM orders technical opening of Bac Giang – Lang Son expressway
- Bac Giang province completes defensive area exercise 2019
- Do more leg work for KUDA master plan, says Collector
- Plank Road redevelopment: Grocery store, civic space, offices, more detailed in master plan
- China approves master plan for Xiongan New Area
- Household industries: Centre needs to rethink Delhi Master Plan, say urban planners
- Hingham Seeks Residents' Input At Master Plan Visioning Events
- Amazon pushes ahead with its healthcare master-plan: Now Alexa can remind you to take your medicine
- Widespread illegal structures in villages: Planning dept
- Hau Giang hopes for Finland’s cooperation in various areas