Young actress Khanh Van, better known as “Tra Long”, one of the stars of popular movie Mat Biec, was the cynosure of all eyes at the 2020 CHIN-SU Spring Corner taking place at the intersection of Pham Ngoc Thach and Nguyen Van Chiem streets in HCM City’s District 1 from January 10 to 28.
Dressed in a prominent red long dress, Tra Long was easily noticeable with her dimples as she posed for photos with giant-sized models of dishes showcased at the CHIN-SU booth.
The super large models of the dishes make them look tastier and more appealing to visitors.
The pho bo (beef noodles) corner has a model of a bowl of noodles, which immediately impressed the actress, who posed for a lot of photos with the “best bowl of noodles soup in the Northern Gulf,” as she called it.
The pho (noodles soup) booth attracted the actress at first sight. Pho is the tastiest dish for her.
Van, clearly a gourmet, posed for photos also with CHIN-SU Super Spicy chili sauce, which is best when served with noodles soup.
At the Tet (Lunar New Year) Gala Party, Van was impressed with a luxurious banquet table with models of Alaska crabs and lobsters and a bottle of Spring Anchovy Fish Sauce, and, by her looks, wished they were all real foods that she could eat.
A remarkable model at the Tet (Lunar New Year) Gala Party was that of the new product, CHIN-SU, the Spring Anchovy Fish Sauce, which will be a meaningful Tet gift one can give anyone. For those who are not sure about what Tết gift to offer their loved ones, this product is highly recommended.
The CHIN-SU booth at the event attracted hundreds of visitors. Its three main spaces are Pho Corner, Outdoor Banquet and Street Food, all of which bring new experiences to visitors.
The 2020 Spring Corner is expected to offer a special Tet (Lunar New Year) experience to people in HCM City.
Van said visitors would not be disappointed. She said she wanted to quote a message featured in Mat Biec though slightly changed to suit the event’s culinary theme.
“There are two things in life that should not be missed: the last bus to go home for Tet and check-in at the CHIN-SU booth at the Spring Corner.”
CHIN-SU Spring Corner is open from January 10 to 28 at the corner of Pham Ngoc Thach and Nguyen Van Chiem in HCM City’s District 1.
- Wake adds Villanova to 2020 schedule in series of changes
- Renault Megane Grand Coupe adds dash of panache - but not for UK
- Walk Of The Stars Palm Springs To Honor Bill 'Bulldog' Feingold
- Lithia Springs Resident To Celebrate 100th Birthday
- Palm Springs Pride Weekend Kicks Off
- Palm Springs Aerial Tramway 'Guest Stars' On Discovery Channel
- Heatherland Homes Selling Model Home at Lithia Springs Community
- RICHARD EDEN: World On Fire star Julia Brown finds love with a dashing 22-year-old pilot
- Why does Mizzou tight end and Blue Springs South grad Kendall Blanton love to block?
- BREAKING NEWS: Beto O'Rourke QUITS 2020 race as campaign runs out of cash - after launching run on the front of Vanity Fair saying: 'Man, I'm just born to be in it.'