At a reception on December 7 for Azerbaijan Ambassador to Vietnam Anar Imanov, Mr. Ky introduced VOV’s Vietnam Journey TV Channel which focuses on promoting tourism of Vietnam and other countries.
Mr. Ky said “We hope that Vietnam and Azerbaijan will have more exchanges between reporters, who will help introduce tourism potential of the two countries. In the coming time, specific actions will be taken to realize our goals”.
Ambassador Anar Imanov said he hopes Azerbaijan, its land and people will be further promoted in Vietnam via VOV.
He promised to create the best possible conditions for Vietnamese reporters, especially VOV ones to cover events taking place in Azerbaijan.
- Tourism plays big role in July sales increases
- It’s called ‘bleisure,’ and it’s a tourism mix that can be a boon for Boise
- $80 million investment in state parks will boost tourism’s importance in new economy
- Carl Ribaudo Appointed to Nevada Commission on Tourism Marketing Committee
- New Berlin hooks up with Visit Milwaukee for tourism, marketing services
- Mexico's tourism secretary disputes reports of tainted alcohol at Mexican resorts
- Cracked: The codes that private investigators say prove D.B. Cooper's identity as Army veteran
- KC concerts Aug2-8: Alice Cooper, Nathaniel Rateliff, G-Eazy, Playboi Carti
- Naropa University Joins the Arise Music Festival for the Second Year to Promote Global Awareness and Education
- This Anti-Abortion Leader Is Charged With Laundering Money From Azerbaijan