Permanent Deputy Foreign Minister Bui Thanh Son held talks with visiting US Assistant Secretary of State David Stilwell in Hanoi on December 18. Permanent Deputy Foreign Minister Bui Thanh Son During the talks, Son welcomed the positive and substantive development of Vietnam – US ties over the past years, highlighting important milestones such as the visit by US President Donald Trump on the occasion of his attending the second US – DPRK Summit in Hanoi in February this year. The Deputy FM spoke highly of the progress in bilateral economic and trade ties, with the US being Vietnam’s largest export market and Vietnam emerging as one of the fastest-growing importers of the US, with an annual growth of nearly 20 percent. He lauded the active implementation of the action plan towards a harmonious and sustainable trade balance, as well as new developments in bilateral collaboration in education-training, post-war recovery, national defence-security, and regional and global issues of shared concern. The Deputy FM proposed that the two countries bolster their cooperation next year when they mark the 25th anniversary of bilateral diplomatic ties, and suggested they maintain visits, especially those at high level, promote economic-trade-investment ties as the driving force for… Read full this story
- Been Talking to Yourself Lately?
- How to Talk With People Facing Desperate Situations
- Self Talk Yourself to a New Life
- A Critical Review of the 84" Texas Hold'em Table With Pedestal Legs
- APEC finance ministers express 'moderate' hope over US-China trade deal
- Secretarial Services Or Virtual Assistant?
- Fundamental Performance From Your Virtual Assistant Can Increase Your Overall Profit!
- Where Can I Read Dirty Talk - The Top Sources Revealed!
- Secret Trials in the United States
- Virtual Assistant - Work at Home
VN Deputy FM, Deputy Minister of Defence holds talk with US Assistant Secretary of State have 288 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.