The aircraft received by Vietnam Airlines in August is the first of eight 787-10s the firm has operated to date. This is the biggest and most modern in the national carrier’s fleet.
Vietnam’s U22 men’s football team wins the gold medal at SEA Games 30 on December 10. Photo by Vietnamnet
Vietnam Airlines will provide business class food and drinks on the flight. The flight is scheduled to land at Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi at 8 pm today. Meanwhile, local budget carrier VietJet Air has decided to give the two squads’ coaching team, players and their relatives on-year free airfares on all routes in Asia. Last year, VietJet also presented U23 players’ use of its air tickets for one year after their impressive performance at the AFC U23 Championship.
- SEA Games football: Vietnam facing flames, need to extinguish
- SEA Games football draw set for April
- Four Vietnamese chosen to referee at SEA Games
- For kicks: Two Vietnamese clubs among Asia’s most watched football teams
- Vietnamese sports delegation leaves for SEA Games in Myanmar
- Vietnam’s women win fifth SEA Games football title
- SEA Games football: Myanmar, Vietnam top Group B
- SEA Games football: Vietnam become semifinalists as group winners
- Vietnamese athletes excel at Myanmar SEA Games
- SEA Games football: Vietnam trounce Brunei to top group