|In the late evening of January 30, at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao, president and CEO of Vietjet, headed a team to check the operation of Vietjet’s staff during the peak season of the Lunar New Year 2019|
Previously, deputy director of the Civil Aviation Authority of Vietnam Dinh Viet Thang visited and extended his best wishes to Vietjet staff for Tet.
In 2018, Vietjet handled 23.16 million passengers through 118,923 safe flights on 39 local and 66 international routes. Technical safety reached 99.64 per cent, which is the highest level in the Pan Pacific region, with the flight attendants and pilots having 2.82 years of experience on average.
|A Vietjet passenger receiving lucky money|
|A family receiving their gifts from CEO Thao|
In order to meet the soaring demand of passengers on the occasions of the Lunar New Year and the 2019 festival season, Vietjet opened 2,500 new flights. According to the plan, from January 20 to February 19, 2019, Vietjet will implement a total of 12,500 flights, up 20 per cent on-year, 4,000 of which are along international routes.
Due to the increasing travel demand of people on this occasion, president and CEO of Vietjet Thao asked the employees to work hard, ensure absolute security and safety, while simultaneously providing the best services on the flights.
She also spent much time talking with passengers and listened to their comments about Vietjet’s services. She was pleased to hear that Tan Son Nhat airport was more civilised and orderly this year, in spite of the high increase in the number of visitors.
Tran Trong Thuong (on the left), head representative of Vietjet in Tan Son Nhat, said that additional check-in and security areas were added to serve thousands of Vietjet flights during the Tet season. Check-in kiosks are available to reduce the overload at airport check-in counters
To Viet Thang and Nguyen Duc Thinh, vice presidents of Vietjet, thanked the staff and asked them to co-operate with the airport personnel as well as Saigon Ground Services and Airports Corporation of Vietnam to bring passengers the best services and safe flights
The security screening area is equipped with modern machinery in order to make security checks faster and more convenient.
The Board of Directors also met and encouraged the flight team before departure. Everyone was happy to contribute to bringing safe flights for passengers
In the apron area, the technical team said that the preparations for the Tet holiday season were completed.
|Engineers, machinists, and employees must work with full capacity to maintain the aircraft to ensure absolute safety|
On the same day, at Tan Son Nhat International Airport, leaders of the Ministry of Transport and the Standing Office of the National Traffic Safety Committee organised a meeting to urge workers to ensure safe traffic during the Lunar New Year and the Spring Festival of 2019.
At the meeting, vice president of Vietjet To Viet Thang said that the company is concentrating resources and prioritising absolute safety for flights, focusing on service quality. The company also reminded pilots, flight attendants, and aircraft maintenance staff to strictly follow the regulations and flight protocol.
|Vice president To Viet Thang (right) receiving the report that all the preparations were completed|
Vietjet is a pioneering airline, applying modern technologies to automate processes and streamline operations while ensuring prompt, seamless flights and convenience for passengers. At the meeting, the Standing Committee of the National Traffic Safety Committee also praised the company, saying that over 50 per cent of Vietjet’s passengers use kiosks and mobile channels to carry out procedures, reducing hassle at airports.
In addition to concentrating resources and applying technology, Vietjet also prepared numerous solutions such as aircraft reserve and built flight schedules to ensure maximum exploitation for the Lunar New Year.
Vietjet currently operates 70 aircrafts, which are arranged and rotated flexibly. Besides, there is a reserve ship, ensuring stable operations. In general, all are ready to provide the very best services to travellers during the Tet holiday and this year’s festival.
- Top 15 Fitness Gifts To Buy For The 2021 Holiday Season
- HCM City faces serious labor shortage as workers delay return until after Tet
- Turkey holidays: What are the latest travel rules for Brits? Do you need to be vaccinated?
- Holidays: USA air bridge possible 'by Thanksgiving' - Heathrow CEO on covid testing latest
- Malta holidays: What are the latest entry rules for Britons? FCDO travel advice
- Ryanair: Airline dashes summer holiday hopes in May and June with shock announcement
- Sandals Resorts: Britons can book £600 discount on holidays to travel corridor hotspots
- Cheap flights: What will happen to cheap flights and holidays after coronavirus?
- Holidays: Major warning issued over travel refunds as industry fears widespread collapse
- How air passenger duty hike will impact the cost of YOUR holidays - 'Kick in the teeth'
- On The Beach extends free Covid tests offer for holidays to Spain, Greece and Cyprus
- 7 Airfare Hacks That Can Save Big Money, Backed By Research
- Brexit travel rules: How Brexit is going to affect your holidays
- BBB Alert: Beware Of Increase In Travel Scams During The Holidays
- Holiday Gift Guide 2021: The Best Luxury Cannabis Gifts
- NHS app meltdown sparks holiday chaos for Britons – sudden crash sees flights missed
- easyJet latest travel advice for holiday plans in July, August & September
- ‘It’s a scandal’: holiday boss takes aim at Ryanair’s refund refusals
- UK’s EuroMillions winners now – from Jane Park’s botched bum lift & money ruining her life to Bayfords’ quick divorce
- Delta variant cases are down but still high: What does that mean for holiday travel?
Vietjet's passengers receive lucky money pre-Tet holiday have 899 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.