Speaking at the meeting with Military Region 4, VFF President Tran Thanh Man congratulated the military region on its achievements over the past time.
|VFF President Tran Thanh Man visits Military Region 4.|
Accordingly, in 2019, Military Region 4’s armed forces strictly maintained combat readiness and closely coordinated with other forces to deal with all incidents in a timely manner, contributing to firmly protecting political security in localities.
In addition, the military region mobilized more than 27,000 troops to stamp out fires as well as cope with and mitigate the consequences of natural disasters. Their deeds were highly appreciated by local authorities and people. Its units also paid attention to carrying out external defense relations work and building a borderline of peace, friendship, and development.
On the occasion, Man briefed participants on the nation’s achievements in different fields in 2019 and expressed hope that the troops of the military region will promote their achieved results to contribute to national construction and defense cause. They were also urged to build strong armed forces while strengthening solidarity with Laos.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- Military regions open sports events
- Polish president visits New Britain, city with Polish ties
- Philippines Open to Joint Military Drills With Russia
- Military unit joins hands for the poor
- China to attack Taiwan ‘the day a US warship visits’: diplomat
- Military units hold defense sports events
- Russian Inspectors to Assess Military Facility in UK - Russian Official
- Russian Inspectors to Assess Military Facility in Greece on Wednesday
- It’s Freedom Time! Three in Four Americans Support Foreign Military Interventions, Survey Finds
- Donald Trump's U.K. State Visit Faces 'Maximum Disruption,' Protesters Vow to Make Trip 'as Unpleasant as Possible'