SA PA — Tourists are flocking to Sa Pa Town in the northern mountain province of Lào Cai to enjoy the first drops of snow due to a cold spell currently overwhelming the region.
The cold started to hit Sa Pa and some others nearby localities including towns of Bắc Hà and Phố Ràng since the beginning of the month and was forecast to continue in the coming days.
Snow has particularly covered Fansipan Mount, Việt Nam’s highest peak, 9km southwest of Sa Pa. As of Wednesday morning, local weather services were reporting temperatures dropped to 1.2 degrees Celsius in Sa Pa Town.
- Over 68,000 visitors flock to Sa Pa on national holidays
- Venice to Segregate Locals From Tourists Heading to Popular Landmarks as Crowds Descend on City
- VIDEO: Tourist head-butts Venice gondolier 'over a selfie'
- Watch: Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Keralam's mentors mesmerise with their soulful music
- What time is SAS: Who Dares Wins on Channel 4 tonight and who is instructor Ant Middleton?
- We’re not second class, says woman who completes SAS: Who Dares Wins course
- Nazi Zombies Fuck Off: The Lasting Appeal Of DEAD SNOW
- Adirondack Park: Rooster Comb-Snow Mountain Loop
- CHINA – A Jade Dragon Snow Mountain day trip from Lijiang
- Adirondack Park, NY: Snow Mountain