Shoppers have had to wait for at least an hour to enter Vietnam’s first-ever store of famous Japanese apparel retailer Uniqlo following its grand opening in downtown Ho Chi Minh City on Friday. Uniqlo Dong Khoi, located at the Parkson Saigon Tourist Plaza on the corner of Le Thanh Ton and Dong Khoi Streets in District 1, was officially open on Friday morning. The three-story store, which covers a total area of more than 3,000 square meters, welcomed over 2,000 guests on its first day, according to a Uniqlo representative. The number of customers appeared to be even larger on Saturday. According to a local motorbike taxi driver, the waiting line nearly doubled that on Friday. Shoppers wait in front of the store on the morning of December 7, 2019. Photo: Nguyen Tri / Tuoi Tre Nguyen Thi Hong Nhi, a second-year university student, said she had waited more than 45 minutes and was still not able to get inside the venue. A lot of people were still waiting in front of the shop as of 8:00 pm. Shoppers wait in front of the store on the morning of December 7, 2019. Photo: Nguyen Tri / Tuoi Tre According to the observation… Read full this story
- A Japanese restaurant with hour-long queues in S’pore has a new menu item – but not everyone can order it
- Puregold to open smaller neighborhood stores
- This man quit his six-figure City job to open a Mexican taco restaurant that has hour-long queues out the door
- Long queue in Ormoc to beat deadline
- Long queues at NAIA—problem tied up with BI staff salaries?
- Dagupan Bangus Festival grand opening set April 16
- Xiaomi Has Opened Its First Store In Malaysia... And It's Not In KL
- Long Queues Outside Shah Alam Stadium As Fans Line Up To Get Tickets For Football Final
- Summit Galleria Cebu launches grand opening
- Rainbow Dream Spa opens new branch, celebrates with a grand opening
Shoppers wait in long queues during grand opening of Vietnam’s first Uniqlo store have 318 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.