In the morning of his first working day in Beijing, October 22, PM Nguyễn Tấn Dũng received ShenzhenCity’s Mayor Xu Zongheng and some investors from the city in southern China’s GuangdongProvince. PM Dũng highly spoke of Shenzhen’s active realization of the agreements reached by Guangdong Province and some Vietnamese partners. He considered the cooperation between Việt Nam’s Hải Phòng City and Shenzhen to build an industrial zone in the Vietnamese city a big project, urging the two sides to make greater efforts to be able start the construction in December. Shenzhen Mayor Xu Zongheng affirmed that his city would closely work with Hải Phòng to ensure the schedule, planning scheme and site clearance. In the same morning, PM Dũng and his entourage paid visits to the Beijing Planning Museum and Hua Wei Company, one of the leading telecommunications corporations in China. Source: CP
- Dungeness crab: Toxin delays season in far Northern California
- Homestead’s 5th Annual Dungeness Crab Feast in Oakland
- Mattis: U.S. Military Becoming ‘Stronger, More Lethal, More Agile’
- "Countdown 2 Vote" is now “Stronger Than Hate: A Concert with Kesha"
- Official artwork for the 42nd annual Cooper River Bridge Run 10K revealed
- Raiders’ Derek Carr, Amari Cooper bounce back in loss to Broncos
- Raiders trade WR Amari Cooper to Cowboys
- VOLLEYBALL: Cooper focused on key match following loss
- NOT REAL NEWS: Anderson Cooper didn't fake flood broadcast
- Lady Gaga And Bradley Cooper Shine In The Euphoric 'A Star Is Born'
PM Dũng encourages stronger cooperation between Hải Phòng and Shenzhen have 260 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.