|Doctors of Phan Vinh Island Infirmary operate on the fisherman. Photo: dangcongsan.vn|
Earlier, the 52-year-old fisherman, Nguyen Thanh Trung, from Binh Son district, Quang Ngai province, while on board trawler QNg 90954 TS fishing South of Tien Nu Island, experienced a severe pain in his lower-right abdomen and a temperature. The boat’s owner then immediately took him to Nui Le Island, where he was given first aid and then sent to Phan Vinh Island Infirmary for surgery.
Diagnosing that the victim got acute appendicitis, the doctors of Military Hospital 7, Military Region 3, working on Phan Vinh Island decided to operate on the patient. After more than two hours of surgery, the patient recovered and is now cared by Phan Vinh Island Infirmary.
According to Doctor Le Xuan Vuong, Phan Vinh Island Infirmary (Truong Sa island district, Khanh Hoa province), patient Nguyen Thanh Trung’s health has significantly improved.
Translated by Quynh Oanh-Hai Yen
- Fisherman Swam 7 Hours To Stay Alive After Falling Off Boat Mid-Sea
- Toddler Miraculously Saved By Fisherman After Nearly Drowning In Ocean
- Filipino Coastguards Convicted Of Killing Taiwanese Fisherman
- Mysterious Sea Creature With Sharp Teeth, Scaly Skin, Baffles Fisherman
- MH370 Seen Crashing By Fisherman Who Recorded GPS Coordinates, He Claims
- Japan: teachers to call Senkaku and Takeshima islands Japanese territory
- Why Panther Island might struggle to get federal funding
- Love Island star Sophie Gradon’s boyfriend Aaron Armstrong told how he ‘tried to take his own life’ four years before shock death
- Celebrity Island: Eric Roberts is pulled off the beach with medical emergency after Montana Brown quits the show
- Is Panther Island audit possible? This group will consider a project review