HCM CITY — The newly opened Ngọc Linh Ginseng Museum in HCM City boasts over 400 varieties of the healing plant called a national treasure.
The museum opened in early December at No. 374 Nguyễn Sơn Street in Tân Phú District. It includes a display of Ngọc Linh ginseng tubers that are worth billions of Vietnamese đồng.
Nguyễn Tấn Việt, museum director, said that Ngọc Linh ginseng, which has medicinal properties, reflects the history and culture of Việt Nam.
“Having researched for years, I had a strong desire to build a museum so that others could appreciate and learn more about this precious ginseng species,” Việt said.
The museum is open to the public daily except Tuesday. – VNS
- Scientists fear Ngoc Linh ginseng may get exhausted
- World's largest Ngoc Linh ginseng garden
- Two provinces claiming Ngoc Linh ginseng
- New technique shortens harvest time for Ngoc Linh ginseng
- Kon Tum approves project to grow over 4,600ha of Ngoc Linh ginseng
- PlaySoft opens HCM City branch
- Pacific Airlines opens HCM City-Vinh route
- RoK’s Shinhan Bank opens HCM City branch
- Vietnam Airlines to open HCM City-Beijing air route
- DHL to open HCM City-Hong Kong air route