The guideline classifies automobiles into three categories based on their manufacture year, speciafically cars made before 1999, those made between 1999 and 2008, and those made after 2008. In particular, emissions from cars manufactured after 1999 are allowed a maximum carbon monoxide concentration of 3.5 percent starting January 1, 2020; while 4-stroke diesel vehicles are allowed a maximum volume hydrocarbon of 800ppm and a maximum HSU smoke opacity of 60 percent. Meanwhile, the current limits still apply to cars manufactured before 1999 since older cars are manufactured using old technology so it is more difficult for them to meet higher standards, explained the Vietnam Register. However, these vehicles will have their inspection stamps marked in red. This would serve as a reminder for car owners and buyers who can choose to either continue a marked vehicle or make plans to replace them with a better one. In the face of the situation, many car owners fear that their domestically manufactured cars would not meet the new guidelines based on European standards and be prohibited from being used. It is predicted that more than 2.4 million cars produced after 2008 will have to be adjusted to meet the new emission guidelines.By… Read full this story
- Lockdown London: What Are The New UK Coronavirus Guidelines Taking Effect Across the Country?
- New York Gov. Cuomo Implements Executive Order: State Is ‘On Pause’
- White House: All states should interpret new COVID-19 guidelines as 'rules'
- New CDC Coronavirus Guidelines Could Put U.S. Sports on Hold for Another Two Months
- New Zealand Reserve Bank implements buy-back measures to boost economy
- Doctors will pick who to save and retired nurses brought back to work: The extreme WARTIME measures that will be implemented in hospitals if the worst case coronavirus scenario happens in Australia
- Shipping industry faces $370 mln hit from new Panama Canal charge
- Everything you need to know about catching public transport as radical new seating rules are introduced to stop the spread of coronavirus
- New York Governor Praises 'Very Creative' Trump On Coronavirus Response As President Sends Ship to Serve as Floating Hospital
- New York City now has over 4,400 cases of coronavirus — the highest in the nation by far
New automobile emission guideline to be implemented have 358 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.