Accordingly, the company also provided financial assistance to help repair four houses, worth VND 30 million each, and four breeding cattle, worth VND 15 million each, to the needy households.
|Needy households receive the financial assistance|
In addition, the military unit presented 200 gifts to poor households in the communes of Dak R’mang, Dak P’lao, Quang Hoa and Quang Son. On this occasion, the Dak G’long district’s Military Command granted a generator at a cost of nearly VND 20 million for people in Suoi Phen residential cluster, Village No.12, Quang Hoa commune.
This campaign has a total budget of VND 320 million, of which VND 150 million is from Military Region 5. Military-Run Coffee Company No.15 has encouraged its troops to donate VND 150 million and the remaining comes from the Dak G’long district’s Military Command.
Translated by Khanh Ngan
- Dak Prescott contract: Cowboys risk NFL star upset with extension demands
- Dak Prescott Won't Protest During The National Anthem
- Bac Lieu province works to give its shrimp brands
- VN, Canada hold huge potential to cooperate in supporting industry
- President Trump’s ardent backers support him more than ever
- HUNGER IN BASTION OF WEALTH. 10% of Nassau, Suffolk needy
- KOSHER FOOD FOR NEEDY Despite stigma, many Jews eat at soup kitchen
- Rachael Ray and Tyra Banks help feed needy with City Harvest
- Ontario education workers to resume talks with province, school boards on Friday
- From financial advice to free diapers, Single Stop aides the needy