Home Four wheelers oi-Rahul Nagaraj By Rahul Nagaraj Updated: Monday, December 2, 2019, 11:24 [IST] MG Motors in India has released its sales performance figures for the month of November 2019. According to the report, the MG Hector SUV has registered 3239 units of sales in the previous month. However, this is a slight drop in monthly sales in the Indian market. The MG Hector sales in India dropped by almost 300 units between October and November this year. The company which registered 3,536 units of sales in October, registered 297 units less in the previous month. The MG Hector is the first product from the brand in the Indian market. The SUV was launched earlier this year, in June 2019. Since then, the company has received an overwhelming response for the Hector, leading to a long waiting period of over three to four months in India. Rakesh Sidana, Director – Sales, MG Motor India, said, “The sustained momentum highlights how our debut offering in India continues to win the hearts of our customers. As part of our commitment to customer satisfaction, we continue to work with our global and local component suppliers to ensure timely deliveries of the MG… Read full this story
- General Motors, Chrysler, Ford report strong June sales numbers
- Times Square to host Grapple in the Apple in June as wrestlers seek to earn Olympic trip
- Female drinkers give India’s booze industry a boost
- La Quinta candidates questioned about sales tax, other issues at forum
- Phoenix-area home sales up 39% in March
- Mountain property prices near all-time highs
- ‘Time to shine’: New companies emerge during oil downturn
- Short-term house guest provides plenty of dog time
- Time Warner's quarterly revenue rises mainly from success of HBO's 'Game of Thrones'
- 20 times at York shelter, but this time is different
MG Hector Sales In India For November: Registers A Decline In Monthly Sales For The First Time have 296 words, post on www.drivespark.com at December 2, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.