A series of landslides have been reported along a river in Nam Can District in the Mekong Delta Province of Ca Mau over the past few days, causing damage worth hundreds of millions of dong.
|Local authorities help residents in Nam Can District to relocate. — VNA/VNS Photo The Anh|
The latest landslide was reported at 4am on Monday in Nam Can Town and affected eight houses.
One of them was completely destroyed.
Total losses are estimated at VND800 million (US$34,000).
Local authorities are helping local residents to relocate to safer areas.
Landslides on Saturday and Sunday caused losses of more than VND470 million ($20,000).
Authorities have warned that more landslides can be expected during the upcoming rainy season.
- Apple Claims 'Huge' Loss Over IPhone Leak
- Does Thyroid Disease Cause Hair Loss?
- How marijuana causes memory loss
- Pain Drugs Can Cause Hearing Loss In Women
- 10 Overlooked Things Women Do That Causes Hair Loss
- Why Summer Can Cause Hearing Loss
- Why does chemotherapy cause hair loss?
- Poor Sleep Causes Memory Loss And Forgetfulness
- Saturn Thunderstorms Can Cause Huge Polar Cyclones
- Payscales and policies cause a loss of the best talent