The Vietnam Festival 2019 recently opened in Yoyogi park in the Japanese capital of Tokyo, attracting some 180,000 visitors who came to sample Vietnamese culture.
The Vietnam Festival 2019 in Japan ran from June 8-9 with the aim of deepening friendship ties between both countries and strengthening understanding about Vietnamese culture, its land, and people. The event provides an ideal venue for businesses to seek co-operative opportunities and promote economic ties
During the festival, Japanese and Vietnamese artists put on a range of impressive performances to entertain watching audiences. Young people in particular are thrilled by the displays.
Vietnam’s traditional Ao Dai fashion and puppetry shows capture the attention of visitors
This year’s event features more than 120 pavilions split into sections based on their theme. Some of the themes include cuisine, consumer goods and handicraft products
Guests have the chance to gain an insight into Vietnamese products available for purchase in the Japanese market. Many people enjoy sampling traditional food products such as Pho, a type of noodle soup, Nem, a type of spring roll, and Banh Mi, a traditional Vietnamese sandwich
Several companies from both nations consider the event an opportunity to introduce their products to Japanese consumers
A Vietnamese student from Tokyo University believes that Vietnamese young students in Japan will be able to introduce the nation’s unique cultural characteristics to Japanese people and help them gain a better understanding of the country.
This year’s festival sees some 180,000 visitors in attendance.
- Vietnamese culture festival held in Seoul
- Hanoi approves plan to organize Cuisine Culture Festival 2019
- Vietnam Tourism – Culture Festival 2019 opens in South Korea
- Annual Vietnamese Culture Festival opens in Australia
- Vietnamese Culture Festival in Hanoi to honor traditional values
- Ethnic Minority Cultural Festival 2019 opens in Hanoi
- 3rd Vietnamese culture festival highlighted in Kwangju - Jeonnan region (Korea)
- Opening the 5th Vietnamese Cultural Festival in RoK
- Vietnamese cultural festival organized in China’s Guangxi
- Vietnamese cultural festival held in Netherlands