During the five-day competition, the contestants gained experience and learned more about Math and Science.
According to the organizing panel, all candidates have good knowledge and positive and creative thinking.
|At the event|
In Group A for international contestants (including two teams from Vietnam), the organizing panel presented 127 medals for the students taking the Math exam.
In the Science exam, 106 contestants won medals and the overall championship of Science exam belonged to the Vietnamese student Chu Binh Minh.
The IMSO is an annual international Math and Science contest in English for elementary and secondary school students under the age of 13 worldwide.
Translated by Song Anh
- Why it's better to order 1 large pizza than 2 medium pizzas, according to maths
- Physics whiz Adam lands title thanks to 'science passion'
- University Challenge star Bobby Seagull shares love of maths with teachers
- Education Minister signals he's open to history being core Junior Cert subject
- Christmas star Lottie wins top science prize
- New science exhibition sheds light on mass of blood vessels in human body
- Pupils with phones have worse maths, reading skills
- How science holds the answers to a successful 2019
- You can watch science talks and demos over a pint at this returning city festival
- New life science accelerator to offer £100,000 to grow North East start-ups