The first scientific findings of Sam vu diep (Panax bipinnatifidus Seem.) and Tam That hoang (Panax stipuleanatus H.Tsai et K.M.Feng) have laid the foundation for a new development of endemic species at Hoang Lien Mountains. Sam vu diep and Tam that hoang were discovered in 1964 in Lao Cai province. However, unlike China which has been intensifying the analysis and extraction of the chemical components of this plant, there have been very few such studies in Vietnam. The research on ‘developing sources of raw materials and creating products from two species of medicinal plants: Sam vu diep and Tam that hoang in the northwestern region’ was conducted by Ly, the National Institute of Medicinal Materials (MOH) and Nam Duoc Company. The research on ‘developing sources of raw materials and creating products from two species of medicinal plants: Sam vu diep and Tam that hoang in the northwestern region’ was conducted by Ly, the National Institute of Medicinal Materials (MOH) and Nam Duoc Company. The ompounds PS01 and PS02 were isolated from Tam that hoang for the first time. The research team initially produced 2000 soft capsules prepared from Sam vu diep and Tam that hoang that met basic standards. Thanh… Read full this story
- Plate tectonics vs. erosion—what sets the height of a mountain range?
- Is this the 'Otways Panther'? Giant feral cat is photographed roaming Australian mountain range famous for mysterious sightings - and locals say they've NEVER seen anything like it
- Taste buds tickled by mountain goat
- Huu Lien: where the grass is greener on this side
- Carried by wind and rain, plastics pollution is contaminating Rocky Mountain National Park and other western wildernesses
- Mercury levels after Rang Dong fire deemed safe
- US Tallest Mountain's Surprising Location Explained
- Looking for summer solitude? Marble Mountain is the perfect retreat
- Stocks in the news: HDFC Life, SBI Card, JB Chemicals, Motherson Sumi, Future Retail and Cadila Healthcare
- Mountain lion seen roaming San Francisco killed on Highway 1
Identifying "chemical fingerprints" of herbs at Hoang Lien mountain range have 332 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.