The first scientific findings of Sam vu diep (Panax bipinnatifidus Seem.) and Tam That hoang (Panax stipuleanatus H.Tsai et K.M.Feng) have laid the foundation for a new development of endemic species at Hoang Lien Mountains.
Sam vu diep and Tam that hoang were discovered in 1964 in Lao Cai province. However, unlike China which has been intensifying the analysis and extraction of the chemical components of this plant, there have been very few such studies in Vietnam.
|The research on ‘developing sources of raw materials and creating products from two species of medicinal plants: Sam vu diep and Tam that hoang in the northwestern region’ was conducted by Ly, the National Institute of Medicinal Materials (MOH) and Nam Duoc Company.|
The research on ‘developing sources of raw materials and creating products from two species of medicinal plants: Sam vu diep and Tam that hoang in the northwestern region’ was conducted by Ly, the National Institute of Medicinal Materials (MOH) and Nam Duoc Company.
The ompounds PS01 and PS02 were isolated from Tam that hoang for the first time.
The research team initially produced 2000 soft capsules prepared from Sam vu diep and Tam that hoang that met basic standards.
A group of men neatly wrapped themselves in three layers of clothing in the middle of a summer night in July, quietly chatting. They each had a cup of hot tea.
Breeding cold-water sturgeon in cages has brought a stable source of income for poor farmers in the northern mountainous province of Lao Cai.
- Denver East proves too much for Mountain Range, wins 19-6
- Ride the Rocky Mountaineer and be amazed at the spectacular mountain ranges. And then there's Sasquatch
- Ham Rong Mountain among world’s top 8 stunning sunsets
- Tien Hung wins Vietnam's biggest mountain race in Sa Pa
- Mountainous Ha Giang hosts Tea Masters Cup Vietnam 2019
- Mountain lions went extinct in Missouri in the 1920s. They may be making a comeback
- Gasping for Action: Lab tests reveal popular e-cigarette liquids contain harmful chemicals
- Unique 'fingerprints' can help track 3D-printed guns
- Instead of watching Netflix, KC kids dust for fingerprints at police academy
- Nokia 9 Users Report In-Display Fingerprint Sensor Issue, HMD Global Investigating