Shopping malls and churches throughout Hanoi have got into the festive spirt by brightly adorning their buildings with colourful decorations to mark Christmas Eve. Close to the centre of the capital, Hanoi Cathedral proves to be a popular destination as hordes of residents and visitors visit the site on Christmas Eve. A group of young people snap beautiful photos together to serve as memories for the occasion. Children join their parents in getting in the Christmas spirit. Cua Bac church is adorned with decorations such as colourful lights and flowers. An interior view of Cua Bac church shows a display of the nativity scene. An exterior view of Ham Long church with the sides of the road covered in bright lights for Christmas. Children take part in festive art programs as Christmas approaches. Hang Ma street is filled with decorative items and Christmas gifts. Throughout the street Santa Claus, snowmen, and reindeers can be seen for sale. Foreign tourists enjoy the Christmas atmosphere as they purchase gifts on Hang Ma street. Several shopping malls throughout Hanoi have also been brilliantly adorned for the occasion. Standing at a height of over 20 metres, the Christmas tree at Vincom Long Bien shopping… Read full this story
- Christmas Decor Ideas
- Kourtney Kardashian shows off her VERY over the top Christmas decorations with piles of presents under the huge tree
- Emmerdale viewers horrified as soap risks ‘bad luck’ by leaving Christmas decorations up
- Christmas Decorations Marunouchi
- Laura Bush: Tour of White House Christmas decor was 'sweet'
- Ornament-Gate? Unseemly White House Christmas Decorations Exposed
- The 3 Most Festive Christmas Destinations in the World
- Katie Price put on a spending ban and given an allowance by family after splashing out £6,000 on Christmas decorations
- Why not consider a living Christmas decoration?
- Coronation Street spoilers: Sinead Tinker devastated as she overhears Daniel Osbourne saying this could be her last Christmas
Hanoi’s streets lit up with array of festive Christmas decorations have 314 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at December 24, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.