Young Seung-Chang, director of Seoul Business Agency (SBA), introduces the Seoul Made brand to the media in HCM City on Thursday. — VNS Photo Thu Ngan The first Seoul Made store selling cosmetic and lifestyle products made by small and medium-sized enterprises in the South Korean capital will open in Viet Nam at the beginning of next year, Young Seung-Chang, director of the Seoul Business Agency (SBA), said. The first store, spread over 2,500sq.m, will come up at Vincom Mega Mall in Ha Noi. The Seoul Business Agency (SBA) said Seoul Made is expected to become one of the hottest spaces in Ha Noi. According to Young, there will be further works with local authorities to expand the network in Viet Nam by opening more stores in big cities, including HCM City. Seoul Made is a new brand in Viet Nam, launched in HCM City during the 20019 Vietnam Expo from December 4 to 7 to develop trade and cultural relationships between Viet Nam and South Korea. Young told bizhub.vn that the SBA has carefully studied demand for South Korea products among Vietnamese. The study was done among Vietnamese living in South Korea, and the SBA would enable companies to… Read full this story
- An Offer You Can’t Refuse: 'Godfather' reunion caps a busy Tribeca Film Festival
- A Korean neighborhood in Saigon
- Brooklyn Horror 2018: STARFISH, IN FABRIC and THE WIND Round Out Third Annual Fest Lineup
- Jessica Alba shares first holiday card with her full family of 5: See the adorable snap!
- Tribeca 2019 Full Lineup Hits
- Tribeca Film Festival 2019 Lineup Announced, Featuring Zac Efron's Ted Bundy Movie and Much More
- Moto’s Mojo
- The Onion vs. Mr. Magoo
- Kamaage Udon Noodle Chain
- Review: Soneva Fushi, the Maldives’ original hideaway
First Seoul Made store to open early next year have 291 words, post on bizhub.vn at December 7, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.