A scene from Nón (Conical Hat), which was praised by audiences at an event on European development in Luxembourg. Photo baodansinh.vn A young, talented dancer-choreographer who has worked at Konzert Theater Bern in Switzerland and won many honours including first prize at the International Ayang Young Choreographer Competition in South Korea, Vũ Ngọc Khải has decided to return to Việt Nam after 13 years in Europe. Khải spoke with reporter Trà Giang about his inspiration to bring the soul of contemporary Vietnamese dance to the rest of the world. Choreographer Vũ Ngọc Khải worked at theatres in Germany including Volkstheater Rostock, Staatstheater Braunschweig, Staatstheater am Gaernerplatz, Conny Jassen Danst and Danceworks Rotterdam in the Netherlands, as well as Arabesque in Việt Nam. He also took part in international projects between Việt Nam and Italy and Belgium including Hanoi Stardust and Mishina. In 2006, Khải’s dance Nón (Conical Hat) was praised by 300 audience members including ministers and ambassadors at an event on European development in Luxembourg. Recently, he choreographed and produced Đáy Giếng (Into the Well) to present at the Hanoi Dance Fest 2019. He is also the art director and co-founder of the 1648km Art Performance & Community Organisation. Inner Sanctum: Your latest dance, entitled Đáy Giếng has impressed audiences at Hanoi Dance Fest 2019…. Read full this story
- Nicola Sturgeon says she could make it ILLEGAL for Scots to travel far from home as she attempts to tackle coronavirus outbreak
- Demented Doll Delivers As ‘Annabelle Comes Home’ Hits No. 23 In Deadline’s 2019 Most Valuable Blockbuster Tournament
- 'Let her come home': Jeremy Hunt urges Iran to free jailed British charity worker Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe and not 'punish her over disagreements with UK'
- 'Devastated' - locked out Kiwis who can't come home for Christmas as managed isolation hotels are full
- Tahira Kashyap Khurrana: Ayushmann and I have decided that he won’t come home until his film’s schedule wraps up
- Sunny Leone gears up to fly back to Mumbai from Los Angeles: Almost time to come home!!
- Esper replacement Chris Miller tells US troops: 'It's time to come home'
- Blade 4K Trailer Arrives, Marvel's Day Walker Is Coming Home for Christmas
- When Aamir Khan Was Called One Film Wonder: I Used To Come Home And Cry, I Was Like I'm Finished
- Will Britain’s Brexit Chickens Come Home to Roost?
Choreographer Vũ Ngọc Khải travelled far to come back home have 404 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 4, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.