|300 gifts were sent to needy ethnic minority households in the communes of Tan Thanh, Thanh Hoa, Thien Hung, Bu Dop district|
Bu Dop is a needy border district, and over the past time, Army Corps 16 has carried out practical activities to help the locality build a new-style rural area, develop socio-economy, strengthen and consolidate defense-security as well as cement military-civilian ties, said Deputy-Permanent Secretary of the Bu Dop district Party Committee Pham Cong Duc.
On this occasion, the unit also coordinated with the locality to organize art and sport exchanges, whereby they disseminated guidelines and policies of the Party and State to locals to fight plots and tricks of domestic reactionary and overseas hostile forces.
In addition, the unit also instructed its Regiment 717 to hold a meeting with employees in 2018. At the meeting, the regiment’s units and employees exchanged solutions to improve productivity in the time to come.
Translated by Minh Anh
- Army Service Numbers in the City of London Battalions, The London Regiment 1908-1916
- Comparison Of Army Tankers And Marine Tankers
- Regimental Number Series in the Regular British Army 1881-1914
- Did Hedge Funds Drop The Ball On OGE Energy Corp. (OGE) ?
- A Review of the MXI Corp Income Opportunity
- Child Support Laws Demysitified
- LeaderShaping Business the Marine Corps Way
- The Roman Army Through the Early Period
- Swiss Army Back Packs
- Imperial Roman Army Reforms