Striving to improve customer experience, AEON MALL Vietnam has just organised the Role Play Contest 2018, participated by Tamai Mitsugu, director of the ASEAN Division, AEON MALL Japan, and Dinh Thi My Loan, chairwoman of the Vietnam Retailers Association.
|A lot of people attended AEON MALL’s Role Play Contest 2018|
With more than 20 years of history in Japan, the full-scale Role Play Contest was brought to Vietnam by AEON MALL for the first time ever. The contest was organised to encourage employees to show their knowledge about goods and products as well as the ingenuity of handling situations and showcase their customer service attitude.
Carrying the slogan “Touch the heart – Spread the smile,” the contest has attracted the participation of nearly 400 contestants from four AEON MALL Vietnam shopping centers. The eight most talented contestants attended the final round after a rigorous training course with Japanese experts and passing two extremely difficult rounds.
Role Play Contest 2018 consists of three rounds. To reach the final round, contestants have to pass the first two. In the first round, contestants had only three minutes to welcome, understand customers’ needs, and introduce the most suitable product to convince customers and close sales.
Moving to the second round, the 108 contestants were challenged by even more demanding customers. At the end, the eight most outstanding contestants were chosen to compete in the final round of Role Play Contest 2018.
- Le Thi Mai Phuong – H.I.S Song Han – AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon
- Le Hoanh Cam Tu – Labella – AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon
- Nguyen Yen Nhi – Time Station Neo – AEON MALL Binh Duong Canary
- Nguyen Kim Hoang – The Face Shop – AEON MALL Binh Duong Canary
- Cao Ngoc Anh Duong – Baskin Robbins – AEON MALL Binh Tan
- Vo Thi Thien Ngan – Okia – AEON MALL Binh Tan
- Ha Van Duong – Swensen’s – AEON MALL Long Bien
- Nguyen Dieu Linh – Watch Gallery – AEON MALL Long Bien
In the final round, contestants were challenged to convince customers to purchase one of five registered products within five minutes by showing flexible approach, great product understanding, and the proper attitude. Ha Van Duong from Swensen’s, AEON MALL Long Bien was the winner of the contest. Meanwhile, Nguyen Yen Nhi from Time Station Neo, AEON MALL Binh Duong Canary and Le Thi Mai Phuong from H.I.S Song Han, AEON MALL Tan Phu Celadon placed second and third.
“The past five months of this competition has been such a good time for me and my colleagues. This was the first time we had the opportunity to express ourselves and the skills that we have practiced every day. I have learnt a lot from the Japanese experts and other contestants, and this will be a big motivation for me as well as others to serve customers better,” Duong said.
|Iwamura Yasutsugu, general director of AEON MALL Vietnam|
Sharing his thoughts about the contest, Iwamura Yasutsugu, general director of AEON MALL Vietnam, said: “As a specialist shopping mall developer aiming to benefit the community and create a lifestyle for the future, AEON MALL Vietnam always offers Vietnamese customers the same standard of customer care as in Japan. We believe that our tenant staff is one of the most important factors in determining the success of this great mission. Role Play Contest 2018 is a way for us to honor those employees who have wholeheartedly pursued AEON MALL’s business philosophy.”
AEON MALL Vietnam always puts customers first. Role Play Contest 2018 was also built around this philosophy. Apart from always preparing the best equipment system and the most attractive products for customers, the company always wants each employee to understand the importance of smiling, greeting customers, and providing services that make customers satisfied.
Therefore, prior to this contest, the company has been focusing on training staff and improving customer service quality. All tenant staff have to undergo serious training on every detail before working at any of AEON MALL Vietnam’s shopping malls.
AEON MALL Vietnam Co., Ltd. is a specialist shopping mall developer established in Vietnam in 2013. The company’s philosophy of putting the customer first has guided its continuing efforts to create malls that enhance the quality of life, stimulate local economic activity, and contribute to community life and culture.
AEON MALL promotes the building of communities that are exciting, fun to live in, and vibrant. The company vowed to use all of its skills to bring new value and attractiveness to communities, society, and customers.
By Van Anh
- Private Jet Charter notches best June and September sales ever in its 20-year history
- AEON MALL Haiphong Le Chan breaks ground
- How a young cheeky boy who became hooked on ice at the local skate park turned into a violent 20-year-old addict who beat up his MUM and left his family prisoners in their own home
- Woman, 20, who broke into her ex's house and forced him to have sex with her while holding a machete to his throat gets 20 years in state custody to be served in a mental health facility
- Worth the 20-year wait? Terry Gilliam's Don Quixote film gets first trailer
- Former Spooks star Nicola Walker on why she married Barnaby Kay after 20 years
- Vietnamese goods become popular purchases at Japan’s AEON malls
- Tales of struggle and strength: Human Rights Watch Fest marks 20 years
- AEON Mall Makuhari New City Chiba
- Aeon Mall Okayama