HCM CITY – Asia Commercial Joint Stock Bank and FWD Vietnam Life Insurance Company announced on Thursday they have entered into an e-bancassurance partnership, the first of its kind in Việt Nam.
ACB will provide insurance products completely online, enabling customers to buy simple and easy-to-understand insurance products with just a few clicks.
FWD Cancer Care, with annual premiums starting from VNĐ99,000, will be the first product launched through the online platform.
Từ Tiến Phát, executive vice president of ACB, said: “Making a difference in customer service is ACB’s mission. Besides traditional distribution networks such as transaction offices and branches, ACB is also constantly developing internet banking and mobile applications.”
Huỳnh Hữu Khang, CEO of FWD Vietnam, said: “We are absolutely thrilled to partner with ACB. The partnership between the two parties shares the same purpose of providing the right financial products to customers and leading customer experience via state-of-the-art technological innovation.
“In addition, this partnership has opened a new path not only for ACB and FWD but also for the whole Việt Nam insurance industry, and I hope it will bring the best financial protection to many more Vietnamese people and enable us to continue changing the way people feel about insurance.”
ACB has been in operation for 26 years and is now one of the strongest joint stock banks in the country.
FWD Vietnam was established in 2016 and is a member of FWD Group, a pan-Asian life insurer. — VNS
- MLS and Liga MX form partnership, announce new Campeones Cup
- Big South, ASUN form FCS member partnership
- Jim Furyk signs on with Ace Hardware to form new partnership
- ISL 2017-18: Having a settled centre-back partnership working wonders for Bengaluru, Chennaiyin and Pune City
- As American Soccer grows, the MLS-USL partnership remains a work in progress
- Richard Petty Motorsports switches to Chevrolet, forms alliance with Richard Childress Racing
- Lori Loughlin's college scam achieved every parent's dream: Getting their child an Amazon partnership
- Andre Agassi, Novak Djokovic bring curtains down to their partnership : Reports
- First the D-League, Now the eLeague: New NBA Partnership
- Clippers form NBA D-League affiliate Agua Caliente Clippers of Ontario