New “recycling” experiments to celebrate BASF 25th anniversary in Vietnam Co-organised with the Ho Chi Minh City Department of Education and Training for the ninth consecutive year, the programme will introduce two new experiments to help children learn how recycling can contribute to effective waste management and the responsible use of natural resources. Participants include primary students from Nguyen An Ninh and Nguyen Thi Nuoi Primary Schools from Hoc Mon District, Tan Thong, and Tan Phu Trung Primary Schools from Cu Chi district as well as Quang Trung and Pham Van Chieu primary schools from District 12. The programme is also offered to the children of BASF employees and customers, as well as 40 children from Anh Linh Charity House, District 7 under the guidance of BASF volunteers and university students. BASF Kids’ Lab is a global programme that aims to develop children’s interest in natural sciences from an early age. BASF has implemented this programme in Vietnam since 2011 in partnership with the Department of Education and Training. “This year, BASF is celebrating its 25th anniversary in Vietnam with a range of initiatives that have a positive impact on the future of Vietnam’s next generation, and Kids’ Lab is… Read full this story
- A Day Away: Delaware Children’s Museum is a utopia of learning, playtime for kids
- Brooklyn mom busted for leaving six children home alone: ‘The kids looked like peanuts … so small'
- Program Helps Black Children Learn to Speak Different Languages
- Black Entrepreneur Launches Fun And Exciting New Program To Help Children Learn Different Languages
- SEE IT: John Oliver compares Donald Trump’s campaign to children’s book ‘The Kid Who Ran For President’
- What we can learn from Seattle’s bike-counter data
- Ecoark Holdings and Zest Labs File $2 Billion Complaint Against Walmart
- 32 children's medicines recalled because of potential microbial contamination
- Providing loving structure helps children thrive
- Study: Children with healthy moms have less chance of obesity
650 children learn about recycling at BASF Kids’ Lab have 323 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at December 8, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.