Main export items were dried squid, marinated squid, frozen squid, frozen whole octopus and frozen processed octopus.
The US is now the sixth largest importer of Vietnam’s squid and octopus, accounting for 2.7 percent of the Southeast Asian country’s total export of those products.
As the US-China trade tension escalates, the US raises tariffs on some Chinese squid and octopus products by 30 percent, which has brought opportunities for similar products of Vietnam./.
- Are octopuses aliens? New theory suggests the sea creatures sent their eggs to earth on a comet from outer space
- EVFTA to help improve Vietnam’s competitiveness: researcher
- Savills: EVFTA positively impacts on Vietnam’s industrial real estate market
- Vietnam, Malaysia to expand trade in livestock products
- Dialogue spotlights EU-Vietnam free trade, investment protection pacts
- EVFTA, EVIPA to help raise Vietnam’s position: expert
- EVFTA to help Vietnam, Czech Republic boost economic ties
- FTAs generate opportunities, challenges to Vietnam’s agriculture
- EVFTA to hasten movement of manufacturers to Vietnam: analysts
- Sci-Fi Dark Souls Game The Surge Announces Sequel for 2019