During a working session with leaders of the Cambodian province, Minister at the Vietnamese Embassy Lai Xuan Chien touched upon the bilateral cooperation in education and reading culture development among young generations of Cambodia.
He voiced his belief in the thriving Vietnam-Cambodia friendship and spoke highly of cooperation between the two countries in the recent past, including the collaboration among their localities.
For his part, Kampong Speu’s Vice Governor Sok Phea expressed his gratitude to Vietnam for supporting Cambodia and the province in various fields, especially education.
He affirmed that Cambodia always considers Vietnam as a good friend who has supported Cambodia in the past and in national construction at present.
Built in 2015, the Cultural Centre and Library in Kampong Speu province aims to meet demand for human resources training for regional and international integration of the province in particular and Cambodia in general./.
- Joyce, Elston to present new books at Louisiana Book Festival
- Poet Kevin Goodan to present his book ‘Anaphora’ at Gibson’s Bookstore
- Jeff Simon: Holiday season for books is here already
- New Dungeons & Dragons book is a real monster
- A New Biography Presents Gandhi, Warts and All
- Thanks, Oprah: Reese Witherspoon, Jimmy Fallon, Emma Roberts, Sarah Jessica Parker now have their own celebrity book clubs
- Fall reading 2018: 9 books to curl up with this cozy time of year
- Dorothy, I don’t think we’re in a movie anymore: How ‘Oz’ morphs in book, film, ballet
- Susan Orlean writes a love letter to libraries wrapped in a true-crime story with ‘The Library Book’
- New Fort Worth shop brings together books, tea and a place to unplug