Tansri Matshah Safuan, chairman of the Safuan Group, speaks at a seminar in HCM City on Saturday about the new Vietnam Market project in Malaysia. — VNS Photo The first Vietnam Market in Malaysia is expected to open in March 2020 in Kuala Lumpur, creating more opportunity to boost exports of Vietnamese products. The Vietnam Market will cover six floors in the 24-storey Safuan Plaza building owned by Safuan Group, one of Malaysia’s largest private corporations. It will have 200 stalls dedicated to Vietnamese businesses exporting agricultural products, seafood, handicrafts, fashion, garments and textiles, mechanical engineering products, machinery, cosmetics, exclusive technologies, and firms involved in service sectors. Speaking at the seminar held in HCM City last Saturday to introduce the Vietnam Market Project, Tansri Matshah Safuan, chairman of Safuan Group, said Safuan Plaza is located in the most dynamic commerce area of Kuala Lumpur, next to big shopping malls, commercial streets and well-known tourist sites. “I see that a lot of Vietnamese products can be accepted in Malaysia, especially in this area. We aren’t talking about high-end products but mid-end products,” he said. “Many Vietnamese products are sold in this area, but they are in small retail outlets. “I would… Read full this story
- Market clearing the mess it got into and it can go on for long: Ayaz Motiwala, Nivalis Partners
- Bank of America will pay a $20 minimum wage a year earlier than planned
- Z Café Opens At Austin Airport
- 'Not looking at a recession or bear market right now'
- Enter midcaps with a 5 year horizon
- IT Open House on October 30
- Cleveland rocks! Free beer fridges pop open after Browns win
- How 63 Year old Benin Grandpa Discovered Herbal Remedy that Improves Eyesight, Treats Glaucoma and Cataracts without surgery, pills or eyedrops
- Britney Spears granted 5-year restraining order against former manager
- France calls on China to 'consolidate' market opening
Vietnam Market to open in Malaysia next year have 312 words, post on bizhub.vn at November 11, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.