The following is a transcript of an interview with Rep. Kelly Armstrong that aired Sunday, November 24, 2019, on “Face the Nation.” MARGARET BRENNAN: Welcome back to FACE THE NATION. We turn now to North Dakota Congressman Kelly Armstrong. He’s on the Judiciary Committee, which is where the impeachment process is headed next. Congressman, welcome. Thanks for being here. REPRESENTATIVE KELLY ARMSTRONG: Thanks for having me. MARGARET BRENNAN: As we said, you’re on the committee where this process moves to next. Do you have any indication on what the timeline is and what this is going to look like as those articles of impeachment are drafted? REP. ARMSTRONG: I don’t. And I think we- as we continue to move forward, I think the one thing that is true is that the Democrats are going to lose more and more control over this. I mean, at some point in time, Democrats are going to have to enforce some of the rules they passed on their own legislation. But regardless how you feel about this, this has been the most narrowly tailored and controlled thing by Chairman Schiff, both in the depositions, which I was a part of, and in the Intelligence… Read full this story
- April 24, 2019
- Sports on TV: Friday, May 24, 2019
- Rep. Charlie Rangel Faces Bitter Rematch Against Espaillat for Harlem Congressional District
- Horoscope for the week of November 24, 1999
- Man Condemns GOP Rep. to His Face Over Health Care: 'You Are the Reason I Can't Sleep'
- Daily Archives: November 24, 2018
- Weekend Motorsport Roundup; February 23-24, 2019
- #ExoticSpotSA Week 24 2019
- Daily Search Forum Recap: September 24, 2019
- Daily Archives: January 24, 2019
Transcript: Rep. Kelly Armstrong on "Face the Nation", November 24, 2019 have 274 words, post on www.cbsnews.com at November 24, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.