Apps can transform your Windows computer or mobile device into a customized zone with endless possibilities. If your interests lie in learning another language, creating digital works of art, or communicating on the best social media platforms, apps help create an exciting space to create, learn, explore and communicate. Whether you are looking to beef-up your security by protecting your passwords, manage your media, or speed up your computer, there is an app tailored to your needs. We have curated a list of the best apps currently available for Windows products, explaining what is special about each of them. Productivity Dropbox Not everyone needs or uses OneDrive, especially given the oft-associated fees. If your business or school prefers Dropbox as the cloud storage solution of choice, well, there’s an app for that. This slick piece of software allows you to view your pictures or videos using a grid, or as a list when dealing with documents (it even works with Xbox controllers). If this is your first time signing up with the service, you also get 2GB of free storage. Feel free to replace Dropbox with the cloud storage option of your choice, too. If you need Google Drive or Box, opt… Read full this story
- The Best Smartwatch For Every Wrist
- Review: 4 apps to follow Olympic events, athletes
- Review: How to follow World Cup beyond live video
- Tonight: Live stream the MLB All-Star Game on FOX Sports GO!
- Review: NBC Olympics online deserves silver medal
- Bag of Pucks – Feb 18 – Olympic Prelim Edition
- Bucks take a step back, lack urgency in loss to Kings
- SHR trying to turn things around for Tony Stewart
- PSG forward Ibrahimovic denies saying he wants Juventus return
- Stream Milwaukee Bucks games on FOX Sports GO
The best Windows apps have 295 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at November 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.