Severe lightning strikes and strong winds have delayed dozens of flights at the airport, with several domestic and international flights delayed more than three hours, causing chaos for passengers set to fly this morning. A spokesperson for Sydney Airport told news.com.au around 37 flights were cancelled across the domestic terminal on Monday, while four international flights remained grounded until Tuesday morning. Passengers are being warned to expected delays if travelling on Tuesday, especially with more storm activity predicted for the afternoon. Lots of people stuck in #sydneystorm chaos at #sydney #airport tonight. Grateful my flight was able to land after curfew and that I had no checked luggage! pic.twitter.com/1NY1Ao8QWi— The SheEO (@JenDalitz) November 25, 2019 Massive shoutout to the Sydney Airport ground crews operating in some shocking conditions tonight. Thank you. @Qantas #sydneystorm #sydneyairport pic.twitter.com/v7UBImpNu3— Dennis Bunnik (@DennisBunnik) November 25, 2019 ☔️ Thunderstorms are expected in Sydney tonight. If you’re flying, please contact your airline for flight status. For more info about delays visit: https://t.co/ZI1ogv2WNc— Sydney Airport ✈️ (@SydneyAirport) November 25, 2019 Okay Sydney storm, you kept us on the ground for two hours in Melbourne and an extra 90 mins in the air and it has taken approx eleventy… Read full this story
- Surfing in Sydney - You're Never Too Old To Learn
- Putting Your Best Face Forward!
- Adjusting to New Airport Security Rules
- Airport Code - What Does It All Mean?
- UK Airline and Airport Security Regulations - Exactly What Liquids Can You Carry in Hand Luggage?
- Airport Noise Reduction
- Save Money on Airport Parking and Get a Great Start to Your Holiday
- Top 10 Tips For Booking Gatwick Airport Car Hire
- Join the Club? The Case for Airport Lounges
- How to Respond to Shipment Delays
Sydney Airport faces delays and cancellations following storms have 300 words, post on www.news.com.au at November 26, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.