CAIRO: South Korea’s foreign ministry says Iran-backed rebels fighting in Yemen have released three foreign vessels they seized earlier this week south of the Red Sea, freeing 16 crew members. The ministry statement Wednesday said the vessels two belonging to South Korea and one to Saudi Arabia had been captured by Houthi rebels on their way to the Saudi port of Jizan. Two South Korean nationals were among those set free. The Saudi-owned al-Arabia TV also reported the release. Yemen’s Houthis said they had detained the vessels for entering Yemeni waters, and routed them to the Red Sea province of Hodeida. The Houthis have frequently targeted oil tankers and military ships belonging to Saudi Arabia and its coalition partners, which have been fighting in Yemen’s war since 2015 Download The Times of IndiaNews App World.
- South Korea Considering Tracking COVID-19 Patients With GPS-Enabled Bracelet
- South Korea listened to the experts
- World Championships provisionally scheduled for Sept-Oct in South Korea
- South Korea's March bank lending grows at record pace
- 51 recovered coronavirus patients in South Korea test positive again after release from quarantine
- Cooperation with Japan, South Korea crucial now
- South Korea's Moon announces $29.5 billion in additional cheap loans for exporters
- South Korea considers electronic wristband to enforce COVID-19 quarantine
- Jeff Lowe Says Netflix Will Release 1 More Episode Of ‘Tiger King’
- Tottenham's Heung-min Son to participate in South Korean military training that includes exposure to tear gas
South Korea says seized vessels released by Yemen's rebels have 241 words, post on timesofindia.indiatimes.com at November 20, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.