At at technology exhibition recently held in Ho Chi Minh City (Photo: VNA) HCM City (VNS/VNA) – TMA Solutions, one of the largest software outsourcing companies in Vietnam, has established the TMA Innovation Centre to develop new software products and solutions based on the fourth Industrial Revolution’s technologies, said Tran Phuc Hong, the company’s vice president. TMA, which has more than 2,500 engineers, provides software services for customers in 27 countries and territories. It is one of the few software companies in Southeast Asia that has over 300 engineers working on technologies such as artificial intelligence, data science, blockchain, and IoT for customers in the US, Canada, the EU, Japan and Australia in the fields of telecommunications, electronics, cars, e-commerce, healthcare, pharmaceuticals and agriculture, according to Hong. TMA and many other software development businesses in Vietnam not only provide outsourcing services for customers, but also work with customers from the consulting phase to the solution phase. According to the Vietnam Information Technology Outsourcing Alliance (VNITO Alliance), Vietnam has achieved much success in the software outsourcing field over the last decade, and many countries regard it as an Asian outsourcing hub. Today, Vietnamese businesses are ready to research and develop… Read full this story
- Super Bowl ads battle for championship
- Orton may have more than backup value
- Is Kolb hurting value of Fitzgerald?
- Gophers introduce AD search committees
- Williams named new Marquette AD
- March Madness at work raises questions of priorities, productivity
- Super Bowl ads spark change
- Billionaire tied to Wright ad blitz a rising force
- Nike ad parodies proliferate
- Parodies proliferate of Woods ad with Dad’s voice
Software firms are adding more value to products have 271 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at November 19, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.