Hanoi (VNA) – Member of the National Assembly (NA) Standing Committee and Chairman of its Committee for Legal Affairs Nguyen Khac Dinh and Minister of Health Nguyen Thi Kim Tien were relieved from their posts to assume new duties on November 22.
The parliament held secret ballots on the work as part of the ongoing 8th session in Hanoi.
Up to 94 percent of the legislators present at the meeting voted for the case of Dinh while 87 percent backed the case of Tien.
The NA also approved two resolutions on the cases of Dinh and Tien which respectively received the support of 100 percent and 81.78 percent of the deputies.
Earlier, the Politburo had appointed Dinh as Secretary of the Khanh Hoa provincial Party Committee for the 2015 – 2020 tenure.
Meanwhile, Tien had been assigned as head of the central board of healthcare services for senior officials./.
- Health minister gets Oxford’s visiting professor title again
- Chance to quiz health minister over Gesy
- Health minister visits Banbury's Horton General Hospital
- Australian health minister shares "serious concern" about capital legalizing cannabis
- Lebanese health minister slams U.S. for creating obstacles to Lebanon's medical sector
- EU Military Committee Chairman Graziano Visits Macedonia
- NA Vice Chairwoman meets Lao counterpart on IPU-141 sidelines
- Health facilities not complying with safety standards: Kapavore
- Vancouver Island health authority staff move into 2 seniors’ homes over care concerns
- What is the 1922 Committee and who are the members?