The Supreme People’s Procuracy has arrested and commenced criminal proceedings against eight heads of the Thang Long multi-level marketing company for alleged fraudulent appropriation of assets. Heads of fraud company arrested MLM crackdown turns to Amway on July 18 An event held by Thang Long Group to gain trust from investors who believed they could make easy money from the company. – Photo vietnamfinance.vn The eight defendants included company chairman of the board Le Van Quang, director Pham Ngoc Tuan, deputy director Vu Dinh Hung, head of Information and Technology Do Van, head of communication Huynh Trong Nghia, head and deputy head of education Nguyen Hong Thai and Nguyen Thanh Nam, and head of accounting Hoang Hai Yen. The leaders, along with accomplices, were accused of scamming 36,000 people and appropriating a total amount of more than VND706 billion (US$30.3 million). In the indictment issued by the procuracy, this was a particularly serious case. Le Van Quang, together with other defendants, established Thang Long Group with a system of companies in many fields of education, IT, finance and communication to gain trust from investors. The Thang Long Franchise Limited Liability Company, which was headquartered in the Trung Hoa-Nhan Chinh new… Read full this story
- Multi Level Marketing Review - Which One is the Best Opportunity?
- Multi Level Marketing Scam - Yep, It Can Happen!
- Multi Level Marketing - Scam or Legit?
- Multi-Level Marketing & Network Marketing - Are They All Scams?
- Multi Level Marketing (MLM) - Business Review
- Multi-Level Marketing Review
- What Do You Know About Multi-Level Marketing?
- Capitalizing on the Evolution of Multi Level Marketing
- Review of Another Multi Level Marketing Company Called Eniva
- How to Earn Money in a Multi-Level Marketing Business
Multi-level marketing firm investigated for scamming 36,000 have 291 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.