Indochina Kajima Development (UK) Limited (ICC-Kajima), together with contractor Newtecons Investment Construction JSC (Newtecons) has started the main package of the first Wínk Hotel at 75 Nguyen Binh Khiem street of Ho Chi Minh City. ICC-Kajima is a joint venture between Indochina Capital, a leading real estate property developer in Vietnam, and Kajima Corporation, Japan’s most prolific overseas real estate developer. According to Peter Ryder, CEO of Indochina Capital and chairman of ICC-Kajima, this is a key milestone for the first ICC-Kajima project. “After carrying out a thorough tender process, we are satisfied with the end result – Newtecons has been appointed for basement superstructure and masonry works for this project,” noted Ryder. “They have worked on several notable projects in Vietnam and we strongly believe that Newtecons will add value to our development.” Tran Kim Long, general director of Newtecons, shared that with its extensive experience and strong credentials in hospitality projects, Newtecons will do its best to ensure the highest aesthetical and technical standards for Wínk 75 NBK. “The project will set a solid foundation for our relationship with the developer and we hope to continue working with ICC-Kajima in its future projects,” Long said. Located in a… Read full this story
- Money matters: Ehsan Mani downplays ICC-BCCI tax-waiver issue
- I'm Tim Mulkerin, Lifehacker Social Media Editor, and This Is How I Work
- I'm Abu Zafar, Lifehacker Video Producer, and This Is How I Work
- I'm Josh Ocampo, Lifehacker Staff Writer, and This Is How I Work
- I'm Meghan Walbert, Lifehacker Parenting Editor, and This Is How I Work
- Is Your Work Playlist Helping Or Hurting You?
- I'm Zach Sims, and This Is How I Work
- I'm Christopher Jobson, and This Is How I Work
- Katrina, Ranbir, Alia, Shahid: Who winks BEST? VOTE!
- Tax War: ICC wants India's revenue slashed, BCCI to contact British law firm
ICC Kajima gets to work on first Wínk have 313 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at April 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.