Ngọ Môn (Meridian Gate, also called South Gate), the main gate to the Imperial Citadel City of Huế, is a tourist attraction and shooting location for many filming makers. The site is also one of the valuable heritage sites in the city. NVA/VNS Photo Quốc Việt HÀ NỘI – The central city of Huế is potentially a giant film studio amid a widespread lack of locations for shooting historical movies. With natural landscapes and ancient architectural sites, filmmakers see Huế as their number one option. However, the question is how to exploit that advantage to benefit both film producers and local authorities. Celebrated movies like Cô Gái Trên Sông (The Girl on the River), Đông Dương (Indochina), Ngọn Nến Hoàng Cung (The Royal Candle) and Dòng Sông Phằng Lặng (The Quite River) were all partially shot in Huế. Nàng Dâu Xứ Huế (The Bride of Huế City) is a project currently being shot in the central city. The Bride of Huế City is part of a project to promote Huế tourism via cinema which was launched in June. It is also is the sequel to the project Nàng thơ xứ Huế (The Muse of Huế), which cast included Miss Tourism Huế 2015 Lê Trần Ngọc Trân, and wasd played on domestic… Read full this story
- Jersey City Real Estate Manages to Hold Steady in a Rocky Market
- How to Get a Job at One of the Top Film Studios
- League City Real Estate and the Impact of Hurricane Ike Detailed
- Texas City Real Estate and Hurricane Ike - the Total Impact
- Benefits of Relocating to Minnesota Include Affordable Twin Cities Real Estate
- Make Money Flipping Real Estate - How to Flip Properties For Profits
- Make Money in Real Estate on the Internet - Surprising Ideas
- Ways to Make Money in Real Estate
- Make Money With Real Estate Without Spending a Penny
- Make Money in Real Estate Without Leaving Your Home - Sounds Tough Because of the Variables!
How to make Huế city a real film studio have 350 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 21, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.