E-commerce platforms like Tiki.vn offer stunning promotions, but customers are often disappointed by real gains and dishonest business practices, photo :e Toan Black Friday is one of the biggest shopping holidays of the year, taking palace on the day after Thanksgiving Day and the Friday before Cyber Monday in the US, when all e-commerce platforms launch campaigns featuring the “biggest promotions” of the year. In the week leading up to Black Friday, most e-commerce platforms in Vietnam, including Lazada.vn, Tiki.vn, Shopee.vn, Sendo.vn, and Adayroi.com, have announced huge promotions of up to a 91 per cent discount. However, while these shopping events often declaim themselves the “biggest” or “most attractive” of the year, in fact, discounts are not significantly bigger than usual. Despite accumulated losses of nearly VND600 billion ($26 million), Tiki.vn, which is invested by Chinese e-commerce company JD.com, Inc. and domestic tech giant VNG Corporation, has still poured a great deal of money into television commercial. Accordingly, between November 23 and 26, 2018 for Black Friday, the prices of numerous goods on Tiki.vn will be discounted by 91 per cent, such as consumer goods for mothers and children, fashion items, and cosmetics, while the prices of some famous cosmetics… Read full this story
- When is Black Friday 2019 and where can I find the best deals?
- Black Friday
- Seizure of fake goods at Black Isle Show 'sends a message'
- BoxMoor secure promotion after near-perfect campaign
- Fake Nike and Prada found in factory raid
- Anti-LGBT lessons campaign GoFundMe page removed
- Books at Islamic school 'promoted extremism'
- Birmingham pub bombing campaigner to stand for PCC
- Peaky Blinders fan art to promote fifth series
- Family's campaign for BAME liver donor
Fake promotions abound at Black Friday campaign have 284 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at November 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.