Hau, 20, goes up against Japan’s Hiroki Abe, who plays for Barcelona B, and South Korean Lee Kang-in of Valencia. Hau has been an excellent performer through 2019. At Hanoi FC, he was a key player in the V-League campaign for which he received the V-League Youth Player of the Year award. At the national level, he helped take Vietnam to the Asian Cup quarter-final. Hau and midfielder Nguyen Quang Hai were two Vietnamese picked among five best U21 players at the Asian Cup. Hau joined Dutch club SC Heerenveen in September 2019, becoming the second Vietnamese player to play in Europe after Nguyen Cong Phuong went to Belgium a few months earlier. In 2018 the award was won by Saudi Arabia’s Turki Al-Ammar. The award ceremony will be held in Hong Kong on December 12.
- Van Hau eliminated from shortlist of AFF Awards 2019
- Defender Doan Van Hau voted V.League 1’s best young player
- Texans' Deshaun Watson named AFC Offensive Player of the Month
- Rolling Stones nominated for four NME Awards
- Jurgen Klopp, Mohamed Salah Head Nominations For FIFA Best Awards
- The irony! Tom Gleeson nominated for Gold Logie Award despite stepping down from hosting ABC's Hard Quiz ...after he called Grant Denyer's nod for cancelled Family Feud 'idiotic'
- Bajrang Punia nominated for Khel Ratna award, Asian games gold medallist wrestler says he deserved it
- Sadio Mane and Virgil van Dijk among four Liverpool players on UEFA awards shortlist
- Kerala architect nominated for prestigious UK award
- England boss Gareth Southgate making most of untested youth players, says Sir Geoff Hurst
Defender Van Hau nominated for AFC youth player award have 262 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at November 15, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.