TB Vina Co Ltd, a foreign direct investment company, specialised in textile and clothing in Hoà Khánh Industrial Park, and started operations in August 2014. —Photo nld.vn ĐÀ NẴNG — A court in the central city of Đà Nẵng on Friday ruled in favour of workers whose South Korean employer failed to pay their salaries or social insurance duties for over a year. This was the largest labour dispute involving overdue payments where workers were represented by their trade union in court. TB Vina Co Ltd, a foreign direct investment company, specialised in textile and clothing in Hoà Khánh Industrial Park, and started operations in August 2014. Late July last year, hundreds of workers gathered in front of the company premises to protest and demand the company pay the remaining 55 per cent of their June salaries and 100 per cent of their July salaries the company owed them. In addition, the company had not paid up social insurance premiums to the Social Security agency since 2016 September for nearly 500 workers, while it had still subtracted premiums from workers’ salaries (amounting to 10.5 per cent). Kim Sang Bong – director-general and the legal representative of the company – has left Việt Nam. Rumours are… Read full this story
- Da Nang to build smart city
- Nintendo Wins Mii Patent Case, Ships Switch Consoles Via Plane To Meet Demand
- Blizzard wins $7 million in bot company lawsuit
- Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Latest News & Update: Korean Company In Crisis Mode After Device Disaster; New Zealand Block Samsung Variant; Exploding Washing Machines & More
- Microsoft is Currently 65 Days Late in Paying Developers from Their Xbox Live Indie Games MarketPlace
- Apple Pay Threatened By Samsung Pay? iOS Company Rejects Pay Mini From App Store?
- Microsoft Apologizes Over Late Xbox 360 Developer Payments
- Digital Distributor Desura Late With Dev Payments
- Desura admits to paying devs late
- Game Workers Unite Taking Action Against Blizzard
Đà Nẵng workers win late payment case against S Korean company have 314 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at November 16, 2019. This is cached page on Talk Vietnam. If you want remove this page, please contact us.